Sunday, December 9, 2012

Deck the Halls for Baby Oakley...Falalala la la la

Decorating is a passion of mine. That would be decorating pretty much anything. So as I was trying to think of creative ways to raise money for Baby Oakley and one of my close friends gave me a great idea. Decorating friends and families homes and trees for Christmas. WHY YES!!!!! I knew this would be perfect and so much fun. There is nothing I love more then decorating our house and tree during Christmas time while drinking hot chocolate and watching Home Alone. So why not spread the Holiday cheer with others....Unfortunately due to the timing I have only been able to decorate for one amazing person. Never the less decorating for this wonderful person was so much fun.


Continuing on the decorating scheme........It is amazing to me how God works and how many amazing friends I have with great ideas!!! My closest friend approached me with two decorating ideas to help raise money for Baby Oakley. Picking out paint colors for two clients and using my decorating skills. I immediately said "YES". So to work I went on putting together charging fees, idea boards, and downloading swatch booklets to my i pad. 

And my first idea board: (Well actually my third or fourth if you are counting undergrad school idea boards)
So if you are wanting to redo your home/room or you need help picking out new paint colors. Please email me with your ideas and I am glad to help out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment